Stay hydrated on the go at school, sports and picnics with a range of stylish drink bottles. Sistema® Hydrate™ range has a balance of style and functionality, fashionable colours and sporty looks. The kids bottles feature Twist ‘n’ Sip™ caps.
Use and Care
To keep your Sistema® Hydrate™ bottle looking its best, we recommend the following:
• Remove all labels/packaging and wash before use.
• Sistema® Hydrate™ plastic bottles are safe for normal household dishwashers (top rack only). Ensure the bottle and lid are secure on the top rack, this prevents them from contacting the heating element and avoids melting.
• Warm soapy water can also be used to wash the bottle and lid.
• If the bottle has not been used for some time, rinse first with warm water to remove any residual odours.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may cause dullness to the finish.
• Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any part of the bottle.
• Sistema® Stainless Steel bottles and lids are NOT suitable for use in a dishwasher.
• Not intended for use with hot liquids or carbonated beverages. It may cause the sides of the bottle to get very hot to the touch, and any pressure build-up in the container could cause the lid to pop open unexpectedly, leading to injury or spills.
• DO NOT carry bottles containing liquid in bags to prevent accidental opening.
• Dairy, juice, or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods. Juice may start to ferment in as little as a day.
• In order to minimise bacterial growth, DO NOT use for warm milk products or baby food.
• DO NOT use in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
• DO NOT use Sistema® Hydrate and Stainless Steel bottles in the freezer.